Pen 'n Pepper
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Pen 'n Pepper is a tool that assists you during your pen and paper RPG sessions by providing map and miniature management in an easy to use, clear way. It is currently in early access.
Note: Pen 'n Pepper doesn't come with any assets. You need to get your own.
- Open maps and miniatures in almost any image format
- Open and save recorded maps with minis - Setup your scenario before your session and load it with a single click!
- Customizable grid sizes for miniatures
- Lighting system - Add torches or make miniatures provide their own lighting
- Public and DM-only notes per miniature
- Tile Painting system - Mark tiles with specific kinds of obstacles, optionally blocking the lighting in that area
- Online and dedicated server support
- Dice rolling support
- Allow players to control their own miniatures
- Radius displayers - Add indicators of how far a unit can move, their attack range, or more
Pen 'n Pepper is in development and feedback is very appreciated! You can check development progress at the trello. You can also join our discord or comment in the forums at itch if you'd like to get involved!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Tags||map-tool, pen-and-paper, pen-and-paper-rpg|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|