A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Fairtravel Battle is a collectible card game, currently in early access in itch and Steam.
The main differences between Fairtravel Battle and other card games are:
- It doesn't rely on micro transactions
- May have paid or unpaid expansions
- Focuses more on fun than being a competitive game
Fairtravel Battle has no microtransactions of any kind. Each card and reward can only be obtained by playing the game. No hidden fees.
A variety of rewards
Earn gold through winning games, doing quests, or participating in game modes which reward you on completion.
Unlock new rewards as you rank up your mastery fairly while playing. No exponential experience requirement!
Multiple game modes
Battle with your collection in the Duel and Competitive Duel modes, pick one card at a time to make a deck in Draft mode, open several packs to make a deck in Sealed mode, or deckbuild in Explorer mode.
Fairtravel Battle supports online and LAN play, and also solo mode versus the CPU. You can also play on all PC platforms.
Almost all art is placeholder, and will be replaced over time.
|Updated||15 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Made with||Unity, GIMP, Clip Studio Paint|
|Tags||ccg, Fantasy, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Tactical, Turn-based, Turn-based Strategy, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Mouse, Touchscreen, Smartphone|
|Multiplayer||Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Links||Steam, Community, Patreon, Trello, Steam|
- Version 36 Development Build 1 Out Now!15 days ago
- Version 36 Progress Report 426 days ago
- Version 36 Progress Report 343 days ago
- Version 36 Progress Report 270 days ago
- Version 36 Progress Report 1Jun 14, 2021
- Version 35 Out NowMay 22, 2021
- Version 35 Devbuild 5 Out NowMay 20, 2021
- Version 35 Devbuild 4 Out NowMay 17, 2021