A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Fairtravel Battle is a collectible board game, currently in early access in itch and Steam.
A Collectible Board Game is essentially a Collectible Card Game that:
- You purchase once
- Doesn't rely on micro transactions
- May have paid or unpaid expansions
- Is not a competitive game you play for years with regular new content.
Fairtravel Battle has no microtransactions of any kind. Each card and reward can only be obtained by playing the game. No hidden fees.
A variety of rewards
Earn gold through winning games, doing quests, or participating in competitive game modes which reward you prizes on completion.
Multiple customizable game modes
Battle with your collection in the Duel and Competitive Duel modes, pick one card at a time to make a deck in Draft mode, open several packs to make a deck in Sealed mode, or deckbuild in Explorer mode. Getting bored? Customize your experience by making variations of each game mode, with different rules.
Fairtravel Battle supports online and LAN play, and also solo mode versus the CPU. You can also play on all PC platforms.
Almost all art is placeholder, and will be replaced over time.
|Updated||11 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Unity, GIMP, Clip Studio Paint|
|Tags||ccg, Fantasy, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Tactical, Turn-based, Turn-based Strategy, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Mouse, Touchscreen, Smartphone|
|Multiplayer||Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Links||Steam, Community, Patreon, Trello|
- Dropping support for mobile platforms17 days ago
- Version 32 Is Out - New main experience, class/faction deckbuilding, and more29 days ago
- Version 32 Development Build 5 Released34 days ago
- Version 32 Development Build 4 Released49 days ago
- What have I been up to? 01/08/202050 days ago
- Version 32 Development Build 3 Released68 days ago
- Version 32 Development Build 2 Released72 days ago