A downloadable game for Windows, Linux, and Android
Fairtravel Battle is a fantasy collectible card game with unique, flexible, yet familiar gameplay
This game is a labor of love for the collectible card game genre, and is aiming to become a fun game to play with friends casually.
Unique resource system
Fairtravel Battle features a unique resource system that gives you the most flexibility when building a deck, with very little frustration in the way.
Make your own masterpiece without feeling the pressure of having everything perfectly aligned or risking your deck not working.
Multiple Game Modes
- Play each mode in 2-4 player matches, either online, lan, or with CPU players.
- Battle with your collection in the Duel mode
- Battle a raid boss in the 4-player Raid mode. Or, be the raid boss yourself!
- Draft cards to make a deck in Draft mode
- Open temporary packs to make a deck in Sealed mode
- Deckbuild your way in Explorer mode
Modify the game as you wish!
Fairtravel Battle supports modding game data such as cards, textures, effects, and more.
Each game mode supports online, LAN play, and CPU matches. You can also add CPUs to online team lobbies.
No Microtransactions for card packs
Fairtravel Battle will never have any microtransactions for card packs. Excluding some cosmetics, all game content will be obtained from playing the game or, in the case of future new sets, paid DLC.
There's also a card database website!
|7 hours ago
|Windows, Linux, Android
|ccg, Co-op, Fantasy, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Tactical, Turn-based, Turn-based Strategy, Unity
|About a half-hour
|Mouse, Touchscreen, Smartphone
|Ad-hoc networked multiplayer
|Steam, Community, Patreon, Trello, Steam
- Version 38 Update 6 - More Accessibility and Polishing2 days ago
- Version 38 Update 5 - Updated Economy, UX improvements24 days ago
- Hotfix for 06-02-2427 days ago
- Hotfix for 05-02-2427 days ago
- Version 38 Update 4 - New Art, Networking Fixes, and more29 days ago
- Hotfix for Android39 days ago
- Version 38 Update 3 - Custom Game Modes, Improved AI, New Art40 days ago
- Hotfix for 08-01-2456 days ago