Version 32 Development Build 1 Released
Finally, after many months, the first development build of Version 32 is available! This version in particular has a lot of bugs because of all the changes that were made, and it is currently content-incomplete as well. Please take it with a grain of salt! It will definitely get better over time.
- New card frames
- Reaction system which lets you respond to an opponent's plays
- New main menu experience
- New reward system
- New custom game rules
- New class/faction deckbuilding experience, with two fully implemented classes
- Starting mana for all modes down from 2 to 0
- New profile system with level up and avatar setting. Your profile will be lost due to a brand new and better data format, but they work with the old version.
- Matchmaking system
- 70 new cards
- A lot of old cards removed
- Bugs. Lots of bugs!
What's changing later?
- Quite a lot of bugfixes
- Refining the classes, their cards, and the new base card set
- Decks will change to 60 cards once more
- 100 or so new cards
- More sounds
- Fix animation bugs
- New combat system
There's a lot to say and it's hard to think of everything, but I hope you find this new devbuild to be interesting, to say the least! Initial playtesting is making this look very promising, so I can't wait to see more!
Get Fairtravel Battle
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.