Fairtravel Battle Version 35 Development Build 3 is out now!
This is (hopefully) the last update before the release of Version 35! Here's what's new:
- Added syncing of card ability states (Hero Journey powers now light up properly when active)
- Fixed card effects that rest a card for multiple turns not resting properly
- Removed Soul Crush card (Due to Dark Weaver having two cards that did pretty much the same thing, we decided to cut one out)
- Getting disconnected now awards loss rewards
- Cards played to the set zone now are properly revealed and sized
- Avalon changed to a 3-cost 2/4 with "Intangible. At the end of your turn, you may destroy target equipment"
- Cecile Everlight changed to a 3-cost 2/4 with "Intangible. At the end of your turn, you may destroy target permanent ability"
- The Hallowed now properly respects the Unique keyword
- Fixed Persistent power always resurrecting the card
- Fixed audio normalization with several animations
- Fixed State Checks always resetting cards whether they are in the Discard zone or not
- Added Loading text to Card Stack Prompts
- Blood Sacrifice now deals 3 damage (down from 4) and draws 3 cards (up from 2)
- Cogmaster's Gift now costs 5 resources
- Added Restored Might, a 3-cost brawler/scout ability with "Fetch for an equipment in your discard pile, and put it into play without paying its cost"
- Added Resurrection, a 5-cost elementalist/paladin ability with "Fetch for a follower in your discard pile, and put it into play without paying its cost"
- Sabotage: You may discard a card rather than pay Sabotage's play cost
- "Celestia, The Shadow" hero journey now limits the cost reduction to a minimum of 1 (Changed due to Al'Kai interacting with this sort of effects causing you to be able to play a lot of followers for free)
- Fixed screen resolution handling in settings screen
We're getting very close to releasing this update! We can't wait to have you guys try it soon.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
Get Fairtravel Battle
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.