Version 35 Out Now
- Added new multiplayer system
- It's now possible to reconnect during an in-game online match
- Changed default game profile lobby mode to CPU to prevent friction when trying to play
- Added new Card Zone browser when performing deck search effects
- Pack opening has been moved to the Lobby screen when picking a game mode. Packs you purchase can generally be opened in the Duel mode, and temporary packs are more clearly shown in modes such as Sealed and Draft.
- Modding support has been re-enabled
- Added a card pack tutorial in the collection screen and when purchasing packs for the first time
- Quest cards have been renamed to Adventure cards
- Getting disconnected now awards loss rewards
- You now get end-of-game rewards when quitting a match or being disconnected (assuming the minimum reward time has happened)
- Improved Mastery Rewards to more easily show that they're available
- Pack drop chances now appear in the shop
- Removed Soul Crush card (Due to Dark Weaver having two cards that did pretty much the same thing, we decided to cut one out)
- Many fixes and card changes (pictures under this list)
The following cards have been changed. These are their new forms:
Now that we have the new networking, we can start planning the next major feature: Team Lobbies
However, to do this, we need to first address a growing issue in the game: We have a lot of card effects and no efficient way to design them.
Additionally, we need to add proper tests for each card to prevent bugs as much as possible.
Because of this, the next update will be a new tool for card effects and a suite of automated tests for the game. This will take a considerable amount of time, but it's no fun to play a game full of bugs, so this is important.
We'll be working hard on this, and hope to provide the update in the coming months! Thank you for your support, we really appreciate it!
Get Fairtravel Battle
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.