Version 29 - Game Data Download, New Cards, New Art
It has been quite a while since the last update, but Version 29 is finally here!
Since the patch notes tend to be getting larger and larger lately, I'll try to do "lite" patch notes from now on, with as little images/gifs as possible.
Also, unfortunately this update changes how the game data is loaded, so your profile will be reset.
New Card Type: Adventurer
Adventurers are powerful followers that can be activated once a turn. This update adds two new ones, but there will be more coming soon!
New Icons and better look
Several improvements have been done for the look of the game, including customizing card backs, card styles, new icons for the menu, and new hero power icons!
Right now we only have basic card styles and card backs, but more interesting ones will be coming soon.
You can now redeem codes for rewards in the shop page. Some of these are limited use, meaning if a code has 15 uses, after 15 people use it, it will no longer be usable.
You can currently use the following codes:
- LotsOfGold: Grants 500 gold
- RandomAdventurer: Grants a random adventurer legendary card
- FivePacks: Grants five booster packs
New Card Arts
A new card has received official art:
- Game Data can now be downloaded through the game, which will allow updating the game without having to download the whole thing
- Save Files and the game itself are now much smaller, especially on PC.
- CPU decks in Sealed and Draft modes are now more consistent
- Trial decks have been updated and are more interesting and consistent
- Some hero powers were rebalanced
- There's a new hero defeat animation
- Death and Decay now costs (6), up from (5)
- Development Build profiles are now separate files, so your profile won't be overwritten when you play the Dev Builds
- Added 9 new cards
I hope you enjoy this new update, and I'm looking forward to the next few updates!
Get Fairtravel Battle
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.